AREAS OF PRACTICE
27 South Darlington Street
West Chester, PA 19382
Hall Law Offices represents clients
in Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Lancaster, Berks, Bucks and
Other PA Counties.
2015 and 2016 President of the
Chester County Bar Foundation
2014 President of the
Chester County Bar Association
Lisa Comber Hall, Esquire, LL.M. dedicates her practice to the areas of estate planning, probate, estate administration, and taxation. Lisa is the founder and principal partner of Hall Law Offices where large firm expertise is found in a very personalized small firm environment.
Lisa has had the privilege of assisting families and individuals with their estate planing matters since 1989. Years of experience provide Lisa with the knowledge necessary to create custom estate planning documents that will protect your family, address your unique situation and provide you with peace of mind.
Lisa has a long history of representing Executors, Administrators and Trustees and helping them with all facets of the estate administration process. Lisa routinely interacts with the Internal Revenue Service, the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue's Inheritance Tax Department and numerous County Register of Wills Offices. Her advanced tax degree allows her to skillfully prepare Inheritance tax returns, Estate Tax returns and other tax documents that need to be filed during the course of an estate administration.
Although extremely patient and compassionate, Lisa understands that your time is valuable and knows the importance getting things done in an efficient manner. Lisa and her friendly staff will help you accomplish your goals in a way that is enjoyable, stress free and cost effective.
Having the opportunity to know you and your family on a personal level and building a long term relationship with you is Lisa's favorite part about practicing law. Lisa would be truly honored if you, like so many of her current clients, considered her to be your trusted attorney.
• Villanova University School of Law (LL.M. Master of Laws in
• University of Richmond School of Law (J.D.1989)
• Dickinson College (B.A.1986)
• Chester County Bar Association (President 2014)
• Chester County Bar Foundation (President 2015 and 2016)
• Chester County Estate Planning Counsel (Past President)
• Chester County Bar Association-Probate and Estate Section
• John Stively Inn of Court
• Supreme Court of the United States
• Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
• United States Tax Court
• United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
• The Honorable Anthony J. Scirica (US District Court, 3rd Circuit-now
US Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit)
• Former Adjunct Professor, West Chester University-Business Taxation
• Former Adjunct Professor, Penn State University-Wills/Estates/Taxes
• Continuing Legal Education presenter on Estate planning and
• AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by the Martindale-Hubbell™
• Named "Top Lawyer" in numerous issues of "Main Line Today"
Attorney Hall is supported by:
AV Rated Lawyer
Web Design and Development by ShenderGraphix Design Studio